Ten Book Challenge: List 10 books that stayed with you in some way. Don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be the “right” books or great literary books – just ones that affected you and stuck with you.
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chobsky
2. The Waves – Virgina Woolf
3. The Road – Cormac McCarthy
4. Anne of Green Gables – L.M.Montgomery
5. Deathless – Catherynne M. Valente
6. Love You Forever – Robert Munsch
7. The Name of the Wind – Patrick Rothfuss
8. Harry Potter Series – J.K. Rowling
9. The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerlad
10. Hard Love – Ellen Wittlinger/ Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist – Rachel Cohen and David Levithan
(might have cheated a little for the 10th one… couldn’t decide which one stayed with me more)
What are the books that have stayed with you?